Buckingham Slate Bed Pool Table
Solid slate table with a touch of furniture class, available in 6ft & 7ft.
Set 2" Red & Yellow pool balls, 2 x cues, triangle & chalk.
* Available in Mahogany, Light Oak, Winchester Oak or Light Walnut Finish.
* Fitted with pure wool napped cloth available in Green, Red, Blue or Maroon.
* Additional 19 colours available as an optional upgrade (see colour chart below)
* Stylish teardrop pocket plates in either Chrome or Brushed Brass.
* Fully adjustable feet in either Chrome or Brass finishes.
* Diamond bench precision ground Italian slate as standard.
* Internal ball return system.
* Solid hand turned legs.
* High-performance cushions.
* Table can be completely assembled on site for awkward installation eg: Attic conversion.
* Quick release table top and cushion fixings.
Extensive range of cloth colour choices (see colour chart below) at an additional cost of £75.00 per table.
Room Size Requirements:-
|Table Size (External Measurement)||Playing Area (Internal Size)||48" Cue Size||57" Cue Size|
|6ft 3" x 3ft 9" (190.5 x 114 cms)||66" x 36" (198 x 91 cms)||13ft 6" x 11ft (411 x 335 cms)||16ft x 12ft 6" (488 x 381 cms)|
|7ft x 4ft (213 x 112 cms)||75" x 39" (213 x 122 cms)||14ft 3" x 11ft 3" (434 x 343 cms)|
16ft 9" x 12ft 9" (511 x 389 cms)
|Pool Table Specifications|
|Table Finishes||Light Oak, Mahogany, Winchester Oak and Light Walnut.|
|Accessory Pack||2" Polymer Red & Yellow Pool Balls (Options available), 2 x 1pc Pool Cues, 15 Ball Triangle & Chalk.|
|Diner Table Option||Not suitable due to the depth of table base.|
|Playing Surface||19mm Genuine Slate bed|
|Table Legs||Solid wood, hand turned timber legs.|
|Cloth||Premium quality, English manufactured wool baize.|
|Cloth Colours||Green, Red, Blue or Maroon - Standard Colours, additional 16 colours available as an optional upgrade.|
|Corners||Modern teardrop metal corners available in either Chrome or brushed Brass finish.|
|Cushions||Full-size competition quality cushion rubbers|
|Internal Ball Return||Yes|
|Size Options||7ft x 4ft - Standard UK pool size & 6ft 3" x 3ft 9" models available.|
|Recommended Play Area||See room size chart on table description page.|
|Dimensions (7ft & 6ft Models)||7ft Model - 215 x 123 cms, 6ft Model - 190.5 x 114 cms, External Sizes|
|Table Feet||Fully adjustable table feet with large, supportive 130mm footprint. Available in either Chrome or Brass.|
|Delivery Timeframe||In stock tables 3 to 5 working days, manufactured tables 4 to 6 weeks.|
|Weight||220 Kgs = 6ft Model 240 Kgs = 7ft Model|
|Guarantee||12 Month manufacturers parts warranty.|
|Uses||Domestic & Private, Schools & Community Centres, Corporate & Hospitality|
The Billiard Company - Delivery Service Charges
Orders places before midday are usually dispatched for delivery 48 hours after order conformation to most Republic of Ireland addresses. Delivery is normally executed within three to five working days.
Dispatch dates do however depend on current commitments and stock availability, for guaranteed dispatch dates or premium delivery services please contact our sales team on Tel: 01 872 9420 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Order Value Over (€250.00)||Order Value below (€250.00)|
|1st Parcel||Subsequent Parcel(s)||1st Parcel||Subsequent Parcel(s)|
|Republic of Ireland||FREE||FREE||€10.00||€10.00|
* Individual cartons / parcels cannot exceed over 30 kilos in weight or exceed 3 metres in length.
Remote Area Surcharge Eurocodes: Some remote / island Eircode addresses may be subject to additional delivery charges. For further information please contact us on Tel: 01 872 9420 and we will be happy to clarify an exact cost prior to placement of order.
Overseas Deliveries – Currently not available.
** Premium / guaranteed delivery services should be requested by telephone in order to check current stock availability and advice on prices.
Bulky Products: Certain big, bulky products for example: Snooker and Pool Tables, Table Tennis, Air Hockey & Football Tables are exempt from the usual terms of delivery. The cost of dispatching these products is charged regardless of order value. Further details are indicated alongside these products on the website.
* An order is classed as one consignment to one address. Specially manufactured products, personalized products or non-stock items are treated as separate orders, although for regular / repeat customers we will advise when such goods are ready for dispatch so that customers can add items up to the value of carriage paid if they wish (excluding big / bulky items)
Click & Collect: On small sized/weighted products we do allow for a Click & Collect service from our Dublin Showrooms at 111 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1. D01 EK70. This excludes bulky items which are not warehoused at the premises, a collection service can be arrange on these Bulky items only by written / prior agreement so that orders can be made available to be dispatched.