The NEW stylish and modern Buffalo Century Pro American is a new addition to the extensive range of quality American Pool tables they produce, drawing from their experience of several years in both the production and installation of tables using only the finest quality of materials whilst focusing on what matters to serious pool players - a high, reliable quality of play.
This experience and understanding of player requirements have enabled Buffalo to bring the Century Pro table to the market for the first time, a premium commercial quality American pool table that is built to last in even the most demanding of environments, whilst offering the highest quality of play to pool to everyone that has the pleasure to use it.
The specifications for The Buffalo Century Pro are as follows:
- European Pocket Billiards Federation approved tournament table
- Modern Mat Black material for the top frame and cabinet design
- Extra wide sports top rail at 185mm
- Stylish and Strong top rail pocket castings
- Long-life Buffalo professional natural rubbers
- Solid wooden wide frame construction with additional cross-beam slate supports
- Fully Integrated, individual slate leveling system 20 x Individual slate levelers
- Integrated protective side corner casting and protective 360 pro-trim cushion rail
- An integrated ball collection box
- Adjustable leg levelers
Cloth Colour Options:
2 1/4" Spots & Stripes Pool Balls
15 Ball Triangle
2 x 1pc Maple Cues, 13mm tip diameter
Only EPBF-approved pool tables can be used in European Pocket Billiards Federation International Events.
The Billiard Company - Delivery Service Charges
Orders placed before midday are usually dispatched for delivery 48 hours after order confirmation to most Republic of Ireland addresses, we do not currently dispatch items overseas. Delivery is normally executed within three to five working days.
Larger Items Delivery Timeframes
Due to the wide variety of products we supply and diverse range of colours and finish choices big/bulky items such as Pool/Snooker, Table Tennis or Football Tables, etc. are not included in our standard dispatch timeframes. For further information on the actual delivery of one of these items please contact us in advance of placing your order. An accurate timeframe will be provided by us once confirmation of your order has been made.
Dispatch dates do however depend on current commitments and stock availability, for guaranteed dispatch dates or premium delivery services please contact our sales team on Tel: 01 872 9420 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Accessories Orders||Order Value Over (€250.00)||Order Value below (€250.00)|
|1st Parcel||Subsequent Parcel(s)||1st Parcel||Subsequent Parcel(s)|
|Republic of Ireland||FREE||FREE||€10.00||€10.00|
* Individual cartons/parcels cannot exceed over 30 kilos in weight or exceed 3 meters in length.
Remote Area Surcharge Eircodes: Some remote / island Eircode addresses may be subject to additional delivery charges. For further information please contact us on Tel: 01 872 9420 and we will be happy to clarify an exact cost prior to placement of order.
Overseas Deliveries – Currently not available.
** Premium / guaranteed delivery services should be requested by telephone in order to check current stock availability and advice on prices.
Bulky Products: Certain big, bulky products for example Snooker and Pool Tables, Table Tennis, Air Hockey & Football Tables are exempt from the usual terms of delivery. The cost of dispatching these products is charged regardless of order value. Further details are indicated alongside these products on the website.
* An order is classed as one consignment to one address. Specially manufactured products, personalized products or non-stock items are treated as separate orders, although for regular / repeat customers we will advise when such goods are ready for dispatch so that customers can add items up to the value of carriage paid if they wish (excluding big/bulky items)
Click & Collect: On small-sized/weighted products we do allow for a Click & Collect service from our Dublin Showrooms at 111 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1. D01 EK70. This excludes bulky items which are not warehoused at the premises, a collection service can be arranged on these Bulky items only by written / prior agreement so that orders can be made available to be dispatched.