The Hyphen Pool Table is an outdoor pool table that combines excellent design, elegance, and outdoor fun. Drawing from its expertise developed while designing their renowned outdoor Table Tennis Tables which are famous for their exceptional quality and durability, Cornilleau has used all of its know-how to create an innovative outdoor billiard table.
Resistant to the elements and offering an excellent quality of play the Hyphen Outdoor pool table provides the freedom to play wherever you wish. Its neat design and option to convert it into a stylish dining table make it a really functional piece of modern furniture. Each table is produced in France in the Cornilleau factory and made to order giving you the ability to put your own style onto the finished table.
2 1/4" Spots & Stripes Pool Balls (American Pool Size)
2 x 57" 2pc Carbon finished Pool Cues
15 Ball Triangle
9 Ball Diamond
Dining Top (Optional)
A stylish 2pc Dining top and supports supplied with steel under table storage for tabletop when playing pool. By adding in this option you can turn your pool table into an outdoor dining table, perfect for family get-togethers and entertaining outdoors.
- Thanks to its weatherproof, composite playing surface, supported on all sides and center by a study and stable frame the table bed stays flat whatever the circumstances. With four adjustable feet (Up to 5 cms adjustment) the Hyphen levels the same way as a traditional slate bed pool table.
- The French manufactured cloth has been specially selected for its weather-resistant properties, it is stain resistant, washable and rot-proof but maintained the look and feel of genuine American pool speed cloth. Its durability and quality guarantee years of pleasurably play for all the family.
- Cushions and an integral part of every pool table and as you would expect the Hyphen features high-quality, natural rubber cushions that provide fantastic ball response that enhances play for seasoned pool players and beginners alike.
- The ultra-strong and rigid steel frame combines intimate strength while optimising the overall weight, made from 100% steel the Hyphen table frame is covered by a special epoxy paint which has been carefully selected for its durability and resistance to weathering, its has also been treated to an integrative anti-corrosion process.
- Easy to move the Hyphen allows you the ability to change the location of the table without the difficulty of a slate bed table, it can be lifted by two people however we recommend its best done by four as it is a much easier way to carry it out.
- This table is supplied with 5 years parts-only warranty from Cornilleau.
- Total weight 112 Kgs (Excluding Diner Top)
Please contact us prior to placing an order so we can advise the current production lead time, usually 4/6 weeks from receipt of a confirmed order. Tel: 01 872 9420 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery & Installation
We offer a complete, nationwide, professional table installation service for all pool tables purchased from us. Using our own experienced team of professional table fitters we transport your new table from our warehouse, carefully lift each part into your room where we assemble the table to the manufacturer’s instructions taking care that it is correctly positioned in the room and left level and ready for play.
The standard costs for this service are €95.00 for installation plus a delivery charge of €100.00, this covers up to one hour's travel from our location to your chosen delivery address and back again, installing the table to a ground floor area. For delivery and installation over and above that traveling time or for specialists up/downstairs, table assembly additional costs can apply depending on individual customer requirements. For a detailed individual delivery quote please contact us and we will be happy to discuss options with you.
Up / Downstairs Table Installations
For the installation of a slate bed pool table either up or downstairs an additional fitter fee of €75.00 applies, the covers the additional physical efforts made by the fitters to lift the heavy/bulky parts into the room for assembly on the First Floor or Basement level. For any additional floors that a table has to be lifted up we will require additional information to confirm that the table parts will fit, should this be the case then additional costs will apply depending on the level of difficulty in maneuvering the parts into place for installation.
The Billiard Company - Delivery Service Charges
Orders placed before midday are usually dispatched for delivery 48 hours after order confirmation to most Republic of Ireland addresses, we do not currently dispatch items overseas. Delivery is normally executed within three to five working days.
Larger Items Delivery Timeframes
Due to the wide variety of products we supply and diverse range of colours and finish choices big/bulky items such as Pool/Snooker, Table Tennis or Football Tables, etc. are not included in our standard dispatch timeframes. For further information on the actual delivery of one of these items please contact us in advance of placing your order. An accurate timeframe will be provided by us once confirmation of your order has been made.
Dispatch dates do however depend on current commitments and stock availability, for guaranteed dispatch dates or premium delivery services please contact our sales team on Tel: 01 872 9420 or Email: email@example.com
|Accessories Orders||Order Value Over (€250.00)||Order Value below (€250.00)|
|1st Parcel||Subsequent Parcel(s)||1st Parcel||Subsequent Parcel(s)|
|Republic of Ireland||FREE||FREE||€10.00||€10.00|
* Individual cartons/parcels cannot exceed over 30 kilos in weight or exceed 3 meters in length.
Remote Area Surcharge Eircodes: Some remote / island Eircode addresses may be subject to additional delivery charges. For further information please contact us on Tel: 01 872 9420 and we will be happy to clarify an exact cost prior to placement of order.
Overseas Deliveries – Currently not available.
** Premium / guaranteed delivery services should be requested by telephone in order to check current stock availability and advice on prices.
Bulky Products: Certain big, bulky products for example Snooker and Pool Tables, Table Tennis, Air Hockey & Football Tables are exempt from the usual terms of delivery. The cost of dispatching these products is charged regardless of order value. Further details are indicated alongside these products on the website.
* An order is classed as one consignment to one address. Specially manufactured products, personalized products or non-stock items are treated as separate orders, although for regular / repeat customers we will advise when such goods are ready for dispatch so that customers can add items up to the value of carriage paid if they wish (excluding big/bulky items)
Click & Collect: On small-sized/weighted products we do allow for a Click & Collect service from our Dublin Showrooms at 111 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1. D01 EK70. This excludes bulky items which are not warehoused at the premises, a collection service can be arranged on these Bulky items only by written / prior agreement so that orders can be made available to be dispatched.